Triple Delight Banana Cup Cakes
This is a sinful dessert for any occasion loaded with chocolates and love. This is a chocolate treat for kids and elders too. It’s smooth in texture, very moist and melt in mouth and eggless. Banana and whole wheat flour make a good combination. Do try this simple recipe and have triple delight with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
Here is the simple recipe
Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Serves: 8 Nos
White and dark chocolate chips-1/4 cup
Dark chocolate pieces -1/3 cup
Cocoa powder- 1/3 cup
Whole wheat flour- 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
Baking soda -1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
Curd -1/2 cup
Odourless oil or refined oil-1/4 cup
Banana puree- 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 mins.
- Sieve together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt for 6-8 times.
- Mix the wet ingredients curd, banana puree, oil and vanilla essence.
- Add powdered sugar to this and mix well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold gently. Drop in chocolate chunks into the batter.
- Now add the batter into paper cups lined cupcake trays until 2/3 of cup.
- Add the flour coated choco chips and bake in preheated oven for 25 mins.
- Cool on wire rack and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Temperature, time settings depend on individual oven. So care to be taken not to over bake the cupcakes.
Over ripen banana is used in this recipe. Small chunks of banana can also be added