Sweet Masala Lassi cupcakes
How about a cup of sweet masala lassi turning into a cup cake,, its absolute bliss!!! Lots of buttermilk, lemon juice, pudina, chat masala, pinch of turmeric, cardamom powder and a final bite giving the flavour of black pepper, again its mouthwatering right.
Here is the divine “Sweet Masala Lassi Cupcakes” recipe
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
No of cupcakes-8 no
Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
Butter milk -3/4 cup or more to adjust the consistency
Lemon juice-2 tbsp
Chopped Pudina-2 tbsp
Chat Masala-1 tsp
Cardamom powder-1 tsp
Black pepper powder-1 tsp
Powdered sugar-3/4 cup or less according to your taste
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Sieve together wheat flour and baking soda, salt. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 180℃ for 10 mins.
- Mix buttermilk, sugar, lemon juice well. Now add Pudina, chat Masala, cardamom powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, mix well.
- Add this into the dry ingredients, whisk once or fold it. Do not over mix it.
- Line the paper cups in muffin tray and pour the batter 2/3rd and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 mins or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- After 20 mins, cool on wire rack and serve.
Buttermilk can be replaced with curd. Curd can be given a whip in the mixer and then used.
Milk can also be used. Add milk and lemon juice, leave for 2 mins and then use it.
If you want a smoky flavour, when the cupcakes are hot, take a hot charcoal piece in a bowl, add a table spoon ghee on it. Keep this with the cupcakes, close a big bowl or vessel on this. Wait until the smoke comes down.