Peanuts are highly beneficial containing heart healthy ingredients like fiber, magnesium, proteins, vitamin E and many more. Here is an easy and quick baked tea time snack..masala peanuts which is guiltfree, heart healthy, less oil, crunchy and munchy to eat.
Here goes the simple recipe
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves: 2 Nos
Gram flour-1/4 cup
Rice flour-2 tbsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder-2 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tbsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Amchur powder-1 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
- Mix all flours, dry powders, oil and make a crumb mixture.
- Preheat the oven at 200℃ for 10 mins.
- Now add little water and peanuts, mix gently so that the entire surface of peanut is coated with batter (its thick batter like akki roti) Keep aside for 5 mins.
- Line a parchment paper on the aluminium baking tray; evenly drop the masala peanuts on the entire surface of parchment paper.
- Bake at 200℃ for 15-20 mins, with mixing them once in a while to get evenly baked peanuts. Serve these guiltfree oilless Masala peanuts.
Kabuli channa can be used instead of peanuts.
Evenly placing the peanuts on the entire surface of baking tray gives good result.
Mixing the peanuts while baking also ensures even baking.