Mango Chocochip Ice Cream Recipe – how to prepare mango chocochip ice cream- Pavithra from Dice n Cook
Mango chocochip ice cream recipe is luscious, creamy and flavourful. Homemade icecream are always a pleasure to serve for loved ones. It’s healthy and free of preservatives. Mango and chocolate pair up very well. If you love mango and chocolate then you will love this. Mangoes the king of fruits is rich in dietary fibre, rich in antioxidants and boosts immunity, eye health. So this rich and creamy dessert is welcome on all occasions.
My family is crazy with mangoes and jackfruit, so it’s always a mango feast at home during the season. This year the season started so late I ended up preparing icecream in rainy season, well hot in the morning hours and cloudy during rest of the day. Well coming to the recipe, it’s very easy, few ingredients and few steps to follow. There are many recipes using mangoes in the blog, click here Mango Rasa Raw Mango Pickle Mango Frozen Yogurt
On an urgent note, make this heavenly combination of mango flavor with bites of choco chips before it’s too late!
Mango Chocochip Ice Cream Recipe
- Mango pieces (ripe) - 1 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Milk powder - 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream - 200ml (Amul 30% fat)
- Chocochip - ¼ cup
- Take a blender add mango pieces, sugar and milk powder. Blend into fine paste.
- Take the thick part of fresh cream in chilled bowl placed on ice cubes, whip on high speed until soft peaks are formed.
- Add the mango mixture into the whipped cream. Pour in the chocochips, mix gently and pour this mixture into airtight container.
- Freeze for overnight and serve the chilled mango chocochip ice cream.
Dear readers, I am grateful for the time you have taken to read my posts which means a lot to me. Thank you.